Crews tackle fire in kitchen

January 29 2019

FIREFIGHTERS were called in when a blaze broke out at a house in Speedwell.

The fire was discovered in the kitchen of the house in Honiton Road at 11.25pm on January 22.

Ambulance crews were called to attend to those who had been in the house while firefighters in breathing apparatus put out the blaze, which is thought to have started accidentally.

After the crews from Kingswood and Temple fire stations had extinguished the flames they remained on the scene to give safety advice to neighbours.

More information on kitchen safety is available at bit.ly/2JVUPME.